NEVER SAY NEVER AGAIN (1983)

4 comments:

THXjay said...

Tracklist:

1. Bond Back In Action (00:50)
Not used in final version of film
2. Main Title-Never Say Never Again (03:10)
Vocal: Lani Hall
3. Prologue-Enter OO7 (00:27)
the new James Bond Theme
4. Fatima Blush/A Very Bad Lady (03:46)
Portions not used in final version of film
5. Dinner With OO7 (01:08)

6. Bahama Island (02:49)

7. Bond Smells A Rat/Nurse Blush? (01:27)
Not used in final version of film
8. Plunder Of A Nuclear Missle (01:55)

9. The Big Band Death Of Jack Petachi (01:43)

10. Bond And Domino (02:03)

11. Fight To The Death With The Tiger Sharks (04:50)

12. Une Chanson D'Amour (04:24)
Vocal: Sophie Della
13. Video Duel/Victory (01:41)
Not used in final version of film
14. Nuclear Nightmare (01:06)

15. Tango To The Death (02:21)

16. Bond Returns Home (00:25)

17. The Death Of Nicole/Chase Her (01:20)

18. Felix And James Exit (00:36)

19. Jealousy (03:15)

20. Largo's Waltz (01:26)

21. Bond To The Rescue (04:42)

22. The Big Escape (01:19)
Not used in final version of film
23. Tears Of Allah (02:21)

24. The Underwater Cave (04:37)

25. Fight To The Death (02:21)

26. Bond In Retirement/End Title-Never Say Never Again (04:53)
Vocal: Lani Hall

@192

N.D. said...

Where's the link? Can't find it...

Unknown said...

There's an unauthorized edit of "Never Say Never Again" floating around - sometimes under the title "Never say McClory Again." It presents “NSNA" in the style of the ‘official’ series of OO7 films from Eon by adding familiar Eon motifs such as a gun barrel opening, pre-title sequence and Binder main titles; also replaces original music score with music drawn from the catalogue of Eon Bond film soundtracks and takes the further step of adding music to previously unscored scenes. Perhaps you might consider tracking down what was used and creating an alternate disc for this version. (I can't watch the original NSNA now that I've seen this better version.)

Link: http://fanedit.org/71/

THXjay said...

Thanks for the link Michael.

I used to collect Star Wars fan edits years ago but got sidetracked and haven't kept up with the hobby.
I was always amazed at what people could do with a home computer :)

I'll have a good look at that site when I have more time and hopefully get in touch with some of the guys on there. I guess the best person to ask about that NSNA soundtrack edit would be the person who spent two years editing it :)

Thanks again!