TOMORROW NEVER DIES (1997)

15 comments:

THXjay said...

Tracklist:

1. Tomorrow Never Dies - Sheryl Crow (04:53)

2. The Sinking Of The Devonshire (07:06)

3. White Knight (09:29)

4. Company Car (03:07)

5. Station Break (03:30)

6. Paris & Bond (01:55)

7. The Last Goodbye (01:33)

8. Hamburg Break In (02:53)

9. Hamburg Break Out (01:24)

10. Doctor Kaufman (02:27)

11. *-3-* Send (01:15)

12. Underwater Discovery (03:36)

13. Back Seat Driver (04:34)

14. Helicopter Ride (01:34)

15. Bike Chase (06:44)

16. Bike Shop Fight (02:42)

17. Kawloon Bay (02:27)

18. Boarding The Stealth (04:38)

19. A Tricky Spot For 007 (02:48)

20. All In A Day's Work (05:09)

21. Surrender - KD Lang (03:56)

22. James Bond Theme (Moby's Re-Version) (03:23)

@192

Anonymous said...

I have been watching The Pierce Bond Movies from the ultimate James Bond DVD Collection and I am now giving him my official 007 status. Being a Connery Bond Man its hard for the other Bonds to live up to that Connery-007 but Pierce's movies, now that I have seen them on the Ultimate DVD are action filled and very worthy.
Thanks for the Music.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for all the soundtracks! But wait... there's a problem with the Tomorrow Never Dies OST?!? Unfortunatley, yes.

It's impossible you're wrong, I hear you yell. But it's the truth. It isn't possible to burn this one on a cd-r, becuase the running is more than 80 minutes. (just in case, I've tried several burn programs anyway)

It's a pity, becuase now we're all sitting here got that cool soundtrack with such fantastic, professional looking artwork, but we're not able to make our own cd...

Hope there's help out there, maybe it's possible to cut the silence from the tracks, so that it will fit? Hope someone out there is willing to help, as the blog owner seems not to be very interested in error/trouble reports. (reported several things before, with absolutley NO reaction)

Thank you.

THXjay said...

@Thomas E.

As I've said before, these were rushed to get them done for Christmas so I apologise for any small mistakes.

As for this album, leave it with me and I'll add the interview with David Arnold and turn it into a 2-disc set for you (I'll change the cover too)

As for me not being "interested" in error "reports", well come on be fair, this is a free music blog not a shop. All the files and artwork are provided by goodwill and I'm sure other blog owners will agree, there is nothing worse than spending manny hours (sometimes days & weeks) creating compilations and artwork just for someone to complain.

I'm not having a go at you in particular, but please understand that sometimes it takes so much time and effort to keep the blog going that you tend to forget about comments and they go by without getting sorted. So by all means please report any problems with tracks etc but don't expect a fix the next day.

Also I do tend to find that someone will complain that a track is corrupted only to see it has been downloaded by hundreds of others with no problem, so I would always ask that anyone with a dodgy file always tries to download it again before reporting it.

Sorry for the long rant

Thanks for all the positive feedback.

Jason

Anonymous said...

Many thanks in advance for the re-up.

I know that this is a fan project.
Please, please take the time you need for any post, fix etc. Never expected a fix for the reported (little) errors the next day but at some of them (Octopussy, for example)the comment stood unreplied for weeks. Maybe it would have been nice, just to make a comment that you recognized it. As I said before, I never expected the fix, just a reaction.

However, you're running an awesome blog. Maybe it's just the perfectionist in me that makes me report all this things.

A big thank you in advance for the announced re-up.

THXjay said...

Thomas,

I've just altered the cover and am uploading the file now.

I haven't even burned these to disc myself yet, which is probably why I didn't notice it was slightly too long (I presume you are using 80min discs?) I only ask as no-one else has mentioned it, unless no-on else is burning these to disc, in which case I wonder whether it was worth all the effort creating the artwork?

Never mind....
As for the Octopussy, again no-one else has mentioned it but I'll check that out and keep you updated.

Just one thing on me not replying to problem comments....well I'm less inclined to bend over backwards for anonymous comments, it doesn't take much effort to create an account and get a name, it's so much more friendly speaking to someone with a name rather than anonymous.

And you should see it from the blog authors side :) we get hundreds (sometimes thousands) of downloads on an album and not a sometimes not a single comment, thankyou or anything, so don't be too hard on bloggers not responding to every comment.

Right I'm done whinging :)

Thanks all and I'll let you know here when I replace the link for this post.

Jay

THXjay said...

Considering I put this collection together from scratch in 6-7 days, I reckon I did a pretty good job in not making too many mistakes :)

Let's not all fall out over nothing.

I really do appreciate the great comments from everyone, feel free to carry on leaving them (good or bad) but don't be too hard on me if I forget to respond.

The blogger gets these messages via email and has to go to the site to respond to them and if you are sorting through multiple email comments it's very easy to forget to respond to some of them.
We don't read the comments in the comment boxes like the readers of the blog, so if you aren't a blog author it may explain a little why some comments go un-replied to.

All the best

David said...

Jason, I love your site and all the work you put into it. A big thankyou for the Bond collection. I have a few of the old CD's myself, but it nice to have the 'full / extended' versions (as well as filling the gaps in my collection).

Keep up the good work.

Cheers
D.

THXjay said...

As of writing this the link for BOND 018 on the main page has been changed and is now a two-disc version with altered cover.

The second disc only contains the Moby track and a David Arnold interview, it was done because of problems fitting the old version onto an 80min disc.

For those that still want the old 80 min version you can still get it HERE

The new version only has the interview as new material so is not too different.

*********************************

Tracklist for 2-Disc version

DISC ONE:

1. Tomorrow Never Dies - Sheryl Crow (04:53)

2. The Sinking Of The Devonshire (07:06)

3. White Knight (09:29)

4. Company Car (03:07)

5. Station Break (03:30)

6. Paris & Bond (01:55)

7. The Last Goodbye (01:33)

8. Hamburg Break In (02:53)

9. Hamburg Break Out (01:24)

10. Doctor Kaufman (02:27)

11. *-3-* Send (01:15)

12. Underwater Discovery (03:36)

13. Back Seat Driver (04:34)

14. Helicopter Ride (01:34)

15. Bike Chase (06:44)

16. Bike Shop Fight (02:42)

17. Kawloon Bay (02:27)

18. Boarding The Stealth (04:38)

19. A Tricky Spot For 007 (02:48)

20. All In A Day's Work (05:09)

21. Surrender - KD Lang (03:56)

DISC TWO:

22. James Bond Theme (Moby's Re-Version) (03:23)

23. David Arnold Interview (11:01)

@192


Hope this helps.

Anonymous said...

i know, i also don't take the few seconds to register, but whatever: THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR EFFORT! :)

this Bond Collection is so awesome!

Anonymous said...

thanks
from belgium

Anonymous said...

no link...

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin this stuff.

! C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\AMartin 18.rar: CRC failed in BOND 018 - Tomorrow Never Dies (1997)\05 - Station Break.mp3. The file is corrupt

Anonymous said...

Great thing with all those soundtracks. One thing though. "White Knight" should be placed before "The Sinking Of The Devonshire". If you want to have it a chronological order it should even be placed before the title song.

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

One more:

11. *-3-Send (1:17)
12. Underwater Discovery (3:37)
13. Backseat Driver (4:36)

"Backseat Driver" should definitely be before "Underwater Discovery". Not sure but maybe even before "*-3-Send".